[BANNER+MEMORIAL2.jpg] In Our Own Words...: A letter to My Friend...Siv

Friday, February 26, 2010

A letter to My Friend...Siv

I'll start out as simply saying....ahh,Siv

You were one good person to know in the time i had to spend with you and all i can say is...
Thank you so much for your friendship and for your kindness!

For some reason i always remember you by us sitting around the table playing cards while spinning some good vinyl, talking bout this and that into all hours of the night.
That my friend, was a memory in time for me... of you.
Even to this day, every time i pass the lil house on Lakeshore (on the corner) i get a flashback of when you lived there and picture the rooms inside and the kitchen. I can never just go past it!

You know Siv, It was because of you i met some good people and it was welcomed and I appreciated meeting your friends and enjoying their company as well as yours - So Thank You!
Funny how just lately i have made contact with a few of them too (who would have knew)

Yes Siv, I do want you to know I do have a special place in my heart for you...
your Daughter Onica and for your Boy now all grown up and I just know you are proud of your children with their own families now. What more could anyone want.
Yup, Somehow, Someway they turned out to be A-O-K! and I know you know you left them in good hands.

You know Siv,I really didn't know just how long you would stick around on this planet for, but regardless you knew you were loved and put up with at times (You silly girl you) and that, my friend... was a priceless gift to you. I hope you knew it.
YOU! were the priceless gift for all of us that had the privilege to know you too....
so thank you again!

And even though you did move far away one day, I still thought of you every now and then. Sometimes now - sometimes then. But they were good thoughts of you, always.
That's
just what you left me with!

I knew back when, it would be a good move and a good thing for you to be up there close to the kids and little ones and have your time with while it would last. Isn't that just the way it is? And I can understand that too. Se'la'vie (So goes life)

Well Siv, my only true regret was and is that i never made the time or effort to go visit you while i had the chance...my bad, but i know you understand how it is and how life can be and all, but I know that is all behind us, your time is for peace. And that my friend would be my wish for you now.

So with this Siv, I will close this chapter in my life with you and say Goodbye to you from my heart to yours. I Love You my friend. I will always be thankful for knowing you and experiencing your friendship and for just being yourself, a good, caring and i say pretty cool people in my book!
Oh, did i forget to say interesting? yup you were!
Ok then See you
later my friend.

Your old friend - Rudy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home