[BANNER+MEMORIAL2.jpg] In Our Own Words...: ALMA - A Real Lifesaver!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

ALMA - A Real Lifesaver!


I happen to remember one very important time, where Alma came to the rescue of saving a little boy from actually losing his complete right arm...

maybe even his very life that he was just beginning to enjoy!

I happen to remember that no one was around that day, to help that scared mother with her little boy, and I remember that it was Alma who drove them to the hospital when the ambulance either never found the house to come to, or showed up.

After some of time in the operating room and by a miracle, that little boy was back to normal and soon playing as if nothing ever happened to him....

He was able to continue on in his childhood as any normal kid because of one person's concern and love. All that he had to show for the rest of his life was a nasty little scar that ran up his forearm, but he was and is grateful for his arm,,, and his life to this day.

If not for this kind act, the little boy would have went through life completely differently!! (or possibly not even at all).

As you might know by now, this little boy of only 3 years old i refered to ... is me.

I am deeply grateful for what she did for her neighbor, a mother with her child. I also had the privilage to sit by her bed one day and talk about it

...and to let her know how much it meant to not only to myself. but also to my mother... (who almost lost her child that day if we ran out of precious time)

So you see... I have been very blessed to have had both Alma, and my old friend... Ernie in my life for so long. They are both apart of my life even till my own day comes, and thats very special to me. I want to thank you Alma, and you too my old friend, for making my life a part of yours too.

You are memorable and unforgetable . I hope you enjoy your freedom together now - in rest ... and finally at peace. I Love You Both Always!

Oh and once again...THANK YOU ALMA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home